- Ready-to-use PCR master mix. Simply add primers and template.
- Contains DNA polymerase with improved fidelity and processivity
- Effective for GC-rich targets
- Direct DNA band visualization using blue or UV light
The BenTaq HiFi PCR Master Mix is a pre-mixed solution containing GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase, buffer, dNTPs, enhancer, gel loading dyes, and fluorescence dye. The GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase supplied in the mixture is a new recombinant enzyme which has 70 times better fidelity and faster elongation rate (as fast as 15 seconds per kb) than Taq DNA polymerase. GDP-HiFi shows higher stability at high temperature, making GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase a good choice for GC-rich templates. GDP-HiFi DNA polymerase produces blunt end PCR products. The dyes included in the BenTaq HiFi PCR mix allow instantaneous band visualization using a blue or UV light detector and provide a safe, non-toxic and non-mutagenic alternative to ethidium bromide.
- Room temperature up to 1 month
- 4°C up to 6 months
- -20°C up to 1 year
Note: BenTaq HiFi PCR Master Mix is light sensitive and should be stored and protected from light.