Beneficial Bio is a network of social enterprises run by biologists. Our goal is to help labs around the world secure reagents quickly and economically.
We founded our network because as biologists ourselves, we were tired of paying too much for reagents that took too long to arrive and didn’t serve our needs.
We knew this wasn’t just a problem in our own labs, but also in resource-limited labs around the world. And if we were going to help the world use biotechnology to benefit society, we needed a better way to procure reagents and keep our projects moving.
By partnering with scientist-owned companies in Africa, Latin America, and elsewhere, we are here to provide you with tools and services quickly, at a fair price, and with the specialised local support you need to do your best science.
Beneficial Bio Lab Services
Why Beneficial Bio?
There are plenty of reasons to count on us:
- Fast delivery times - our market research has shown that many labs are waiting for weeks to months for essential research products, and we aim to reduce this lag to days.
- Local and eco production - we are committed to establishing local manufacturing hubs to build resilience into our supply chain and ensure we are delivering better, faster, and fairer products.
- All levels of our business are overseen by biologists who understand your needs. This includes training local technical support scientists to ensure you get the best out of our products.
- We know that buying reagents can be a logistics headache. That’s why we offer payment by mobile money and credit cards, as well as direct contact with a local sales team and effective delivery tracking.
Beneficial Bio was founded by scientists like you. We are here to support the growth of research in biology and biotechnology wherever the current supply chain is limiting its potential.
We believe there is a better way that can offer researchers like you the means to do your best science and we invite you to join us.
Contact Beneficial Bio now to start accelerating your research
Join Beneficial Bio!
Join our network of biologist-led businesses with a social mission at their heart! We are actively on-boarding new distribution sites and exploring manufacturing opportunities. Please fill out this form or contact us on email@example.com for more details.
Managing Director (Cameroon)
Quality Manager (Cameroon)
Production Manager (Cameroon)
Sales Manager (Cameroon)
DR JENNY MOLLOY
Node Network Manager
Operations Manager (Cameroon)
Operations Assistant (Cameroon)
Intern - Impact Assessment
DR LINDA KAHL
DR CHIARA GANDINI
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection