Made in Cameroon Electrophoresis buffer sachets to speed up your electrophoresis runs and save you time.
Format: 1L (10X) Buffer/Sachet
Beneficial Bio RapidBuffer is an excellent alternative to traditional TBE (TRIS borate-EDTA) and TAE (TRIS acetate-EDTA) electrophoresis buffers. RapidBuffer allows for higher voltage runs, fast running times, and high-resolution band separation even for <1KB DNA fragments.
Just pouring a sachet in water is sufficient to obtain a large volume of stock solution of Nucleic acid electrophoresis running buffer that can be easily diluted to 1x or 0.5x before use in gel electrophoresis.
- Easy to use - Just pour a sachet in water
- High resolution of <1KB DNA fragments
- Better conductivity - No overheat at high voltages - Superfast migration (10-15min run time at 200 V compared to 25-30 min needed with TBE at 100 V)
- Enhanced buffering capacity - Supports many consecutive runs
- Eco formulation: Ideal for educational and research purposes
Running buffer for nucleic acid electrophoresis, analysing DNA fragments from PCR
amplification, DNA isolation protocols.
Product Specification Sheet (PSS)
Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
|English | French||English | French||English | French|