Made in Cameroon Eco Master Mix formulation for PCR amplification reactions.
- Not suitable for work involving E. coli genome.
Format: 2 x 1 mL tubes, 50 x 20 μL reactions each
Beneficial Bio Eco Master Mix is an optimized Master Mix formulation containing all components needed for a successful PCR (Thermostable DNA polymerase, dNTPs, MgCl2, and proprietary additives and stabilisers in a buffer optimized for PCR). All you have to do is to add your primers and your DNA Template to obtain an assay Mix ready for PCR. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to a reduced number of pipetting steps required for PCR set-up. The mix also contains OpenVent DNA polymerase, an extremely high thermostable and high fidelity enzyme and is optimised for efficient and reproducible PCR.
- Ready-to-use PCR master mix. Simply add primers and template
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including routine PCR amplification
- Direct load after PCR. No need for gel loading dye
- Two colours: Rubis and Saphir formulations
Product Specification Sheet (PSS)
Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
|English | French||English | French||English | French|