Made in Cameroon lyophilized Eco Master Mix formulation for PCR amplification reactions.
- Not suitable for work involving E. coli genome.
Format: 32 x 20 μL reactions in 4 x 8-tube PCR strips (32 tubes)
- Ready-to-use PCR master mix. Simply rehydrate and add primers and template
- Dehydrated formulation enables better stability at room temperature
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including routine PCR amplification
- Direct load after PCR- No need for gel loading dye
- Convenient format 8-strip PCR tubes
Beneficial Bio Eco Master Mix is an optimized and dehydrated formulation of all components needed for a successful PCR. All you have to do is to rehydrate the mix and add your primers and your DNA Template to obtain a 20 µl assay ready for PCR. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to a reduced number of pipetting steps required for PCR set-up. The mix also contains OpenVent DNA polymerase, an extremely high thermostable and high fidelity enzyme and is optimised for efficient and reproducible PCR.
Product Specification Sheet (PSS)
Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
|English | French||English | French||English | French|