Made in Cameroon temperature stable DNA Polymerase for routine PCR amplification.
- Not suitable for work involving E. coli genome.
Format: 32 tubes (4x8-tube PCR strips) 20ul of Enzyme each
OpenVent DNA polymerase is an extremely high thermostable and high fidelity enzyme suitable for routine PCR applications and amplification of GC-rich or looped sequences. The enzyme is compatible with a wide range of templates and its robustness guarantees reliable amplification results in almost all PCR applications. The Eco and room temperature stable format - PCR reaction tube strips containing the dehydrated enzyme (10 reactions per tube), offers affordability and flexibility.
- Dehydrated formulation enables better stability at room temperature
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including GC-rich or looped sequences amplification
- Amplification of low copy DNA targets
- Eco formulation and flexible format
Product Specification Sheet (PSS)
Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
|English | French||English | French||English | French|