- Ready-to-use PCR master mix. Simply add primers and template
- Lyophilized formulation enables better stability at room temperature
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including routine PCR and molecular diagnostics
- Avoids non-specific amplification
- Room temperature reaction setup
BenTaq HotStart PCR Master Mix contains a highly pure HotStart Taq polymerase, reliable for routine and demanding PCR applications. The HotStart Taq DNA Polymerase is inactive during reaction setup due to the bound antibody, which is quickly released at elevated temperatures, ensuring the enzyme is active only during PCR. The HotStart feature minimizes primer–dimers and mispriming. The dried format allows shipment and storage for a long time at ambient temperature.
- Room temperature for lyophilised master mix and BUFFER up to 6 months
- 4°C for up to 1 year
Note: Reconstituted lyophilisate must be stored at -20°C.